After Thanksgiving Sale: Books for All!
Sunday, November 27, 2011 by Miss K in Labels: , ,

 Thanksgiving is over, and just like every other store on earth, I'm in the spirit of a mega-sale!  Or rather Amazon is, and I'm fortunate enough to be able to offer my readers all the Black Friday deals Amazon.com has to offer until December 3!

I've added a brand new Magazine Subscription section to the store so that I can offer you guys $5 subscriptions to a few and discounted subscriptions to others.  I've also added several discounted Blu Ray boxed sets to the DVD/Blu Ray section of the store, and they're all half off or more!  AND... Amazon is having a buy 3, get 1 free sale on a butt ton of books, so I've provided a handy dandy link to that below; just click 4-for-3 on the menu to the left.  Have fun shopping!

Post a Comment