Bag of Bones on A&E
Tuesday, November 29, 2011 by Miss K in Labels: , ,

I always love it when a new Stephen King movie or TV series comes out, and I'm especially excited for this one.  While Bag of Bones is one of his books that I have yet to read, the previews I've seen for the 2-part miniseries a la It are really promising.  Pierce Brosnan is making a television comeback with a cast that includes a few others you might recognize from the most recent Dreamgirls movie and the hit TV shows True Blood and Beverly Hills, 90210.  The first part of the 4-hour movie will be airing on A&E on December 11th at 9 pm Eastern, 8 Central, and you know I'm going to be glued to the TV that night!  I also hope to squeeze in reading the book beforehand, so wish me luck!

Below, I've got a little behind the scenes preview for Bag of Bones, as well as a link to the creepy-as-Hell website right here.  Enjoy, everyone!


Post a Comment