The Future of My Little Ol' Blog
Sunday, March 13, 2011 by Miss K in Labels: ,

When I first stared this blog, branching away from the graveyard of the internet, MySpace, and looking for readership in a more serious locale, I had no idea where I was going with it.  Winging it is a lot harder than you think, guys!  But after a few months of testing the water and my feelings on the matter, I've decided that the future of Notes From Carcosa lies in my writing, English and writing in general, book recommendations/reviews, my life, occasional updates about my Deviantart, and my personal philosophy.  I've stuck in a couple random things that don't quite fit this vision, such as my tips about romantic things to do during a deployment, but for once, I've actually got a clear idea of where I'm headed with this thing.  I hope that now I've given myself a bit of a mission statement, all my readers are looking forward to what's to come!

Another quick side note: I've got a brand new blog in the works!  It's one devoted exclusively to fashion and beauty.  I've got a couple of other blog ideas knocking around in my head right now, but this one will definitely be the next manifestation of my bloggy vision!

Updates forthcoming!       
Miss K <3

Post a Comment