Blog Makeover
Monday, May 20, 2013 by Miss K in Labels: ,

Mucha by Sarah Mucha
As you can see, my blog has received a super fancy, Art Nouveau-style makeover, and it is looking more awesome than ever!!  Also, because this big redesign is out of the way, that means I can get back to writing the kinds of posts you love to read.  I'll also try to squeeze in a revamping of the online store.

In the meantime, if you're looking for a good book on Art Nouveau style, I recommend Mucha by Sarah Mucha, an illustration-filled coffee table book on the life and works of Alphonse Mucha, the Czech artist who defined the style and the era.  Out of all the many books on Mucha, who just so happens to be one of my favorite artists, this one is my favorite.  You may purchase a copy of the book from Amazon by clicking the picture to the left.

                                                                Happy reading, everyone!

Post a Comment